Firefox (enable cookies for a website)
1. Select the menu button (upper-right) and select Options.
2. Select Privacy & Security.
3. Scroll down to Cookies and Site Data. Select Manage Permissions.
4. Enter the URL in the Address of website box and select Allow. The website is listed in the box below. Any websites listed in this area allow cookies.
5. Select Save Changes.
Chrome (enable cookies for a website)
1. Select the Customize and Control Google Chrome button and then select Settings.
2. The Settings page opens. Select Cookies and other site data.
4. Enter the name of the website, check All cookies, and select Add.
Close the Settings page.
6. Close the Settings page.
1. Open the website and select the Forgot Your Password link.
2. Enter your email address and select CONTINUE.
3. The following notification appears.
4. In your inbox, find an email from the Newport no-reply address. Click the link to continue the process.
5. Enter a new password (two times) and select CONTINUE TO NEXT STEP.
6. You will be logged into the website and the home page appears.